Join us for an afternoon of fun as we host our first Pinot & Picasso night in January!
Tickets are $95pp which includes:
- House wine or beer on arrival
- Grazing table including a selection of cured meats, cheeses, dips, house pickled vegetables, olives, quince paste, relish, artisan bakery sourdough bread, selection of crackers and chocolate coated strawberries
- A fun, guided painting class creating a beautiful lemoncello painting to take home!
Tickets can be purchased here: https://www.pinotandpicasso.
Doors open at 2:30pm.
Our bistro is open for lunch before the event, or dinner afterward.
- This is an 18+ event
- No BYO food or alcohol
- Bar will be open during the event to purchase drinks
- Please advise Holly at email@example.com at least 1 week prior to the event with dietary requirements